tip (plural tips)
- (obsolete) In the sense of gratuity, originally a small amount of beverage (i.e. tipple) left in a glass for the bartender.
- A small amount of money left for a bartender, waiter, taxi driver or other servant as a token of appreciation.
- A small amount of information (see hint, clue).
- The point of something; e.g. the sharp end of a pencil.
- (UK) An area or a place for dumping something, such as rubbish or refuse, as from a mine; a heap (see tipple).
3 letters in word "tip": I P T.
Anagrams of tip:
Words found within tip: